- 088-383 88 38
- Op werkdagen voor 23:45 besteld, dezelfde dag verzonden
- 14 dagen bedenktijd
VACATURE | Manager IT & Innovation (Full Time)
Innovators in Smart Home Security
In 2008 we developed and launched the first Online Alarm Center in the Netherlands under the Dutch brand name WoonVeilig. We realized that we suddenly had revolutionized home security! A connected app-controlled alarm and camera system, tailored to today's consumer need to be fully "in control". In 2012 we expanded into Europe under the brand name Egardia and is still growing steadily in several countries: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg, France and Belgium. We deliver our products and services through our online channel, our partners and retail channels. We are currently the market leader in the Dutch home security market and our ambition is to be one of the biggest in the European market.
Ambitious in continuous improvements
Since 2012 Egardia has developed into an international company where passionate experts develop new plans on a daily basis. Always centering around offering simple security products and services available to everyone. As a team we work closely together in considering every step, every procedure and every new development to be as effective as possible. We consider perfection in innovation to be paramount to our mass market products and services.
We take our responsibility
At Egardia we don’t just create well thought through products and services we also provide our team members the chance to show where they can excel in. Everyone gets the opportunity and resources to improve themselves. This has shaped our team into an innovative, enthusiastic and fully committed team to make safety and security easily accessible to everyone in the world.
Do you match what we are looking for?
We are looking for an experienced manager that has earned its successes in the realm of innovation and IT management. As Manager Innovation & IT you ensure that your team of developers, DevOps, Tester, Product Owner and Project Manager develop, improve and maintain our products and services within the framework of our brand, our philosophy and our technical architecture. You know how to keep the team focused and motivated to reach the most important goals. Happiness at work is paramount to you, just like us.
What are your responsibilities?
- You are responsible for the management of our software and uptime of the IT-infrastructure.
- You are responsible for the company’s Program management. You will manage our roadmap and make sure projects are delivered within agreed time, budget and scope.
- You will be managing a team of 8 highly skilled experts.
- You continuously monitor and challenge current work processes and subsequently devise and formalize improvements.
- As member of the management team, you will be co-drafting and managing the annual plan and KPIs
- You make sure we always design, build and operate all our products and services on a secure foundation, providing the required protections to keep our customers safe, their data secure and the services always operational.
- You will make sure pen-testing takes place on a regular basis and coordinate corrective actions when needed.
- You determine applicable compliancy standards for smart IoT products and manage compliancy.
- With your team you advise on the target architecture and required changes.
- Visit suppliers, partners to gain market insight into tools, software, techniques and standards.
Where do you fit into our team?
You are part of the management team consisting of Manager Marketing & Sales, Manager Operations & Finance, Manager Innovation & IT and Manager Customer Services and you report to the board of directors.
Your Innovation & IT team consists of international talents who love to improve existing products and services and develop new products and services that are super smart and easy to use. The team consists of backend developers, native Android and iOS developers, a product owner, project manager, Devops and QA engineer. You work closely with the other teams within the organization, with your fellow management team members and the board.
As everyone in the team you have a strong affinity for the market of Smart Home consumer products. You understand that staying the best in the market means aggressively innovating but at the same time doing so in a robust and secure way.
In addition we would like you to possess the following:
- Hold a technical masters degree (HBO / WO) for example in computer science or software technology.
- Extreme analytical skills to be able to fully objectivize any given situation and propose a logical decision.
- Knowledge and experience in ITIL is a plus
- Fluent in English as this is the language of communication within the organization.
- Strong communicative, social and persuasive skills
We offer you:
- An excellent salary, travel allowance and we pay part of your pension premium for you.
- The possibility to be part of an ambitious international team ready to expand and revolutionize home security in the rest of Europe!
- BBQs, team outings and company outings and champagne at milestones achieved!
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above and do you meet the job requirements, send your CV and motivation by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us by phone: 088-383 8888, contact person: Marcel Annaka. The conversations take place at our head office in Gorinchem.